The learning intentions covered in Book 15 are:
- Able to use a range of mental strategies for addition
- Able to use a written method for addition
- Able to use a range of mental strategies for subtraction
- Able to use a written method for subtraction
- Able to read numbers greater than one thousand
- Able to explain the value of digits in numbers greater than one thousand
- Knows multiplication facts x6
- Knows multiplication facts x8
- Knows multiplication facts x7
- Has knowledge of the doubling and halving strategy
Book 15 e-Copy
Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication
Book 15 covers some of the transition from Stage 5 to Stage 6 (for kids in Years 4-5). Together, Books 15, 16 and 17 cover all of Stage 5/6.
Get this 112-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention progress chart,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.