Books 15, 16 and 17 cover the 27 learning intentions for children aged about 8 to 10 years old.
At this level, students are entering a transition where they start to see numbers as whole units, but also understand that they can be broken up within these units. They are also solidifying mental strategies and becoming more fluent at understanding the relationships between addition and subtraction, and multiplication and division.
Get this 110-page activity book, in printed form, sent to your door.
Book 15 Printed Hard Copy 2020 Edition
Book 15 covers some of the transition from Stage 5 to Stage 6 (for kids in Years 4-5). Together, Books 15, 16 and 17 cover all of Stage 5/6.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.