The learning intentions covered in Book 16 are:
- Has knowledge of the distributive property of multiplication
- Knows multiplication facts x11 and x12
- Able to use multiplication facts to solve division problems
- Able to find non-unit fractions of shapes
- Able to find non-unit fractions of numbers
- Able to add and subtract fractions with the same denominator
- Able to recognise improper fractions
- Able to understand a decimal as a fraction
Book 16 e-Copy
Multiplication and Fractions
Book 16 covers some of the transition from Stage 5 to Stage 6 (for kids in Years 4-5). Together, Books 15, 16 and 17 cover all of Stage 5/6.
Get this 89-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention progress chart,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.