The learning intentions covered in Book 16 are:
- Has knowledge of the distributive property of multiplication
- Knows multiplication facts x11 and x12
- Able to use multiplication facts to solve division problems
- Able to find non-unit fractions of shapes
- Able to find non-unit fractions of numbers
- Able to add and subtract fractions with the same denominator
- Able to recognise improper fractions
- Able to understand a decimal as a fraction
Book 16 Printed e-Copy
Please note that this product is a paper printed copy of our e-version booklet.
- printed two-sided on A4 paper, except games, print-and-cut resources and certificates, which are printed on single-sided A4 paper
- in full colour
- not bound
- formatted to open as they would in paperback form so that facing pages open correctly side-by-side.
Multiplication and Fractions
Book 16 covers some of the transition from Stage 5 to Stage 6 (for kids in Years 4-5). Together, Books 15, 16 and 17 cover all of Stage 5/6.
Get this 90-page activity booklet printed from the PDF and posted to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.