The learning intentions covered in Book 17 are:
- Able to explain the value of digits up to two decimal places
- Able to order decimals with up to two decimal places
- Able to add and subtract decimals up to two decimal places
- Able to explain zero as a place holder
- Able to use a calculator efficiently, including the memory
- Able to use brackets and understand the order of operations
- Able to identify rules to solve problems and patterns
- Able to select an appropriate operation to solve a problem
- Able to solve problems involving decimal
Book 17 e-Copy
Decimals and Problem Solving
Book 17 covers some of the transition from Stage 5 to Stage 6 (for kids in Years 4-5). Together, Books 15, 16 and 17 cover all of Stage 5/6.
Get this 96-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention progress chart,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.