The learning intentions covered in Book 17 are:
- Able to explain the value of digits up to two decimal places
- Able to order decimals with up to two decimal places
- Able to add and subtract decimals up to two decimal places
- Able to explain zero as a place holder
- Able to use a calculator efficiently, including the memory
- Able to use brackets and understand the order of operations
- Able to identify rules to solve problems and patterns
- Able to select an appropriate operation to solve a problem
- Able to solve problems involving decimals
Book 17 Printed e-Copy
Please note that this product is a paper printed copy of our e-version booklet.
- printed two-sided on A4 paper, except games, print-and-cut resources and certificates, which are printed on single-sided A4 paper
- in full colour
- not bound
- formatted to open as they would in paperback form so that facing pages open correctly side-by-side.
Decimals and Problem Solving
Book 17 covers some of the transition from Stage 5 to Stage 6 (for kids in Years 4-5). Together, Books 15, 16 and 17 cover all of Stage 5/6.
Get this 96-page activity booklet printed from the PDF and posted to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.