The learning intentions covered in Book 19 are:
- Knows and understands square numbers up to 20 x 20
- Able to use both recordings of division
- Able to use multiplication facts to solve division problems
- Able to divide up to a 3-digit number by a single-digit number
- Able to identify factors and multiples
- Able to order unit fractions
- Able to use improper fractions and mixed numbers
- Knows simple equivalent fractions
- Able to solve simple ratio problems using repeated replication
Book 19 e-Copy
Division, Fractions and Ratios
Book 19 covers some of Stage 6 (for kids in Years 5 & 6). Together, Books 18, 19 and 20 cover all of Stage 6.
Get this 90-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention progress chart,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.