The learning intentions covered in Book 19 are:
- Knows and understands square numbers up to 20 x 20
- Able to use both recordings of division
- Able to use multiplication facts to solve division problems
- Able to divide up to a 3-digit number by a single-digit number
- Able to identify factors and multiples
- Able to order unit fractions
- Able to use improper fractions and mixed numbers
- Knows simple equivalent fractions
- Able to solve simple ratio problems using repeated replication
Book 19 Printed e-Copy
Please note that this product is a paper printed copy of our e-version booklet.
printed two-sided on A4 paper, except games, print-and-cut resources and certificates, which are printed on single-sided A4 paper
in full colour
formatted to open as they would in paperback form so that facing pages open correctly side-by-side.
Division, Fractions and Ratios
Book 19 covers some of Stage 6 (for kids in Years 5 & 6). Together, Books 18, 19 and 20 cover all of Stage 6.
Get this 92-page activity booklet printed from the PDF and posted to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.