The learning intentions covered in Book 20 are:
- Able to understand decimals as special fractions
- Able to understand decimals as an extension to the place value system
- Able to order decimal numbers up to three decimal places
- Able to round decimal numbers up to three decimal places
- Able to add and subtract decimal numbers up to three decimal places
- Able to understand percentages as special fractions
- Knows common percentages
- Able to use a calculator efficiently
- Uses knowledge of operations to identify number patterns
Book 20 Printed e-Copy
Please note that this product is a paper printed copy of our e-version booklet.
printed two-sided on A4 paper, except games, print-and-cut resources and certificates, which are printed on single-sided A4 paper
in full colour
formatted to open as they would in paperback form so that facing pages open correctly side-by-side.
Decimals, Percentages and Problem Solving
Book 20 covers some of Stage 6 (for kids in Years 5 & 6). Together, Books 18, 19 and 20 cover all of Stage 6.
Get this 92-page activity booklet printed from the PDF and posted to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.