Book 6 covers 7 of the 23 learning intentions for children aged about 6 to 8 years old.
At this level, children can recognize any number up to 100. They can count forwards and backwards from 100 in ones, twos, fives or tens. They are able to continue the count from any given number. They can place a random group of 2-digit numbers in numerical order. They can partition a teen number into tens and ones, e.g., 10 and ? makes 16. They know their doubles and halves to 20.
Get this 76-page activity book in PDF format immediately upon purchase.
Book 6 e-Copy 2020 Edition
Book 5 covers some of Stage 4 (for kids in Year 2). Together, Books 5, 6 and 7 cover all of Stage 4.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.