The learning intentions covered in Book 20 are:
- Able to understand decimals as special fractions
- Able to understand decimals as an extension to the place value system
- Able to order decimal numbers up to three decimal places
- Able to round decimal numbers up to three decimal places
- Able to add and subtract decimal numbers up to three decimal places
- Able to understand percentages as special fractions
- Knows common percentages
- Able to use a calculator efficiently
- Uses knowledge of operations to identify number patterns
Book 20 e-Copy
Decimals, Percentages and Problem Solving
Book 20 covers some of Stage 6 (for kids in Years 5 & 6). Together, Books 18, 19 and 20 cover all of Stage 6.
Get this 92-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention progress chart,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.