The learning intentions covered in this book are:
- Understands sizes of fractions in relation to the whole
- Able to order unit fractions
- Able to find ½, ¼, ⅓ and ⅕ using additive strategies
- Understands division as sharing or grouping
- Able to find non-unit fractions of shapes
- Able to find non-unit fractions of numbers
- Able to add and subtract fractions with the same denominator
- Able to recognise improper fractions
Level 2 Fractions e-Copy
Please note that this product is a paper printed copy of our e-version booklet.
- printed two-sided on A4 paper, except games, print-and-cut resources and certificates, which are printed on single-sided A4 paper
- in full colour
- not bound
- formatted to open as they would in paperback form so that facing pages open correctly side-by-side.
Level 2 Fractions - taken from the Reaching Competence Mathematics Programme.
At this level, students are starting to understand that numbers can be thought of as “wholes” and be divided (or “cut into”) several parts. They are learning their doubles and halves to 20 and are beginning to recognise the common unit fractions ½, ⅓, ¼ and ⅕. At this level, students will need reminding that fractions are equal parts of a whole.
Get this 85-page activity booklet printed from the PDF and posted to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.