The learning intentions covered in this book are:
- Able to order unit fractions (advanced)
- Able to use improper fractions and mixed numbers
- Knows simple equivalent fractions
- Able to solve simple ratio problems using repeated replication
- Understands percentages as special fractions
- Knows common percentages
Level 3 Fractions e-Copy
Please note that this product is a paper printed copy of our e-version booklet.
- printed two-sided on A4 paper, except games, print-and-cut resources and certificates, which are printed on single-sided A4 paper
- in full colour
- not bound
- formatted to open as they would in paperback form so that facing pages open correctly side-by-side.
Level 3 Fractions - taken from the Reaching Competence Mathematics Programme.
At this level, students are beginning to order fractions more freely and are starting to gain a good understanding of improper and mixed fractions (those with values over 1). Here, they are formally introduced to equivalent fractions, ratios and percentages and are just starting out on their understanding of the relationships between these and decimals.
Get this 66-page activity booklet printed from the PDF and posted to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.