The learning intentions covered in this book are:
- Able to multiply a 2-digit number by a single-digit number using a mental method
- Able to multiply a 2-digit number by a single-digit number using a written method
- Able to multiply a 3-digit number by a single-digit number using a mental method
- Able to multiply a 3-digit number by a single-digit number using a written method
- Knows and understands square numbers up to 20x20
- Able to use multiplication facts to solve division problems
- Able to identify factors and multiples
Level 3 Multiplication e-Copy
Level 3 Multiplication - taken from the Reaching Competence Mathematics Programme.
At this level, students should have committed most of their times tables (to 12 x 12) to memory and understand the fundamental concept of multiplication. They should now be gaining awareness of the relationship between multiplication and division and be starting to develop the ability to extend their core strategies for addition and subtraction to multiplication (and later division). From here, students have a base knowledge to grasp algebra.
Get this 89-page activity booklet printed from the PDF and posted to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.