Book 3 covers the 9 learning intentions for children aged about 5 to 7 years old.
At this level, children are able to solve addition and subtraction problems to 10 using their fingers. They now need to learn to hold an image of these numbers in their head. They can now explore problems with bigger numbers and also start to group objects into tens to begin to learn about place value. They can begin multiplication and division problems by skip counting in twos, fives and tens. They can explore fractions of sets of objects.
Get this 85-page activity book in PDF format immediately upon purchase.
Book 3 e-Copy 2020 Edition
Book 3 covers Stage 2 (for kids in Year 1).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.