The learning intentions covered in Book 3 are:
- Able to solve addition and subtraction by counting all
- Able to record using pictures, diagrams and words
- Able to use + and – to record number facts
- Able to recognise numerals to 20
- Able to count forwards and backwards in range 0-20
- Able to count a set of objects up to 20
- Able to order numbers to 20
- Able to give number before and after up to 20
- Able to predict number patterns
Book 3 e-Copy
Book 3 covers Stage 2 (for kids in Year 1).
Get this 85-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 1-4. This pack includes all the physical resources you need to get going straight away and having fun.