The learning intentions covered in Book 4 are:
- Able to use a number line to solve addition and subtraction
- Able to solve addition and subtraction by counting on from the largest number
- Able to use = in number sentences
- Knows groupings within 10
- Able to skip count in twos, fives and tens
- Able to recall doubles facts to 10
- Able to recall facts with 5
Book 4 e-Copy
Book 4 covers Stage 3 (for kids in Year 1).
Get this 69-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 1-4. This pack includes all the physical resources you need to get going straight away and having fun.