The learning intentions covered in Book 8 are:
Able to recall facts up to 10
Able to use equals to balance equations
Able to solve number problems by counting
Knows teen numbers as 10+
Able to count on or back in tens from any number
Knows how many tens in a 2-digit number
Able to solve problems using money
Able to solve multiplication problems by skip counting
Book 8 e-Copy
Number Facts and Problem Solving
Book 8 covers some of the transition from Stage 4 to Stage 5 (for kids in Year 2-3). Together, Books 8, 9 and 10 cover all of Stage 4/5.
Get this 105-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 8, 9 & 10. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!