The learning intentions covered in Book 9 are:
- Knows multiplication is commutative
- Knows the multiplication facts x2, x5 and x10
- Able to identify odd and even numbers
- Able to work with tens
- Able to estimate using known number facts
- Able to subtract 10 + 1 to subtract 9
- Knows number facts to 20
Book 9 e-Copy
Multiplication and Using Known Number Facts
Book 9 covers some of the transition from Stage 4 to Stage 5 (for kids in Year 2-3). Together, Books 8, 9 and 10 cover all of Stage 4/5.
Get this 100-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 8, 9 & 10. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!