The learning intentions covered in Book 10 are:
- Able to recognise halves and quarters of shapes
- Able to recognise thirds and fifths of shapes
- Able to find half or quarter of a set using doubles
- Able to add a single-digit to a double-digit number using part/whole method
- Able to subtract a single-digit from a double-digit number using part/whole method
- Able to use a calculator efficiently
Book 10 Posted Booklet
Fractions and Applying Calculation Strategies
Book 10 covers some of the transition from Stage 4 to Stage 5 (for kids in Year 2-3). Together, Books 8, 9 and 10 cover all of Stage 4/5.
Get this 96-page activity booklet, in hard copy bound book format, sent to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 8, 9 & 10. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!