The learning intentions covered in Book 6 are:
Able to solve addition and subtraction problems by counting on and back
Able to record +/- using equations
Able to use = to solve equations
Able to recall addition and subtraction facts to 10
Able to recall doubles and halves to 20
Able to recall addition and subtraction of teens as 10+
Book 6 e-Copy
Problem Solving: Addition and Subtraction
Book 6 covers some of Stage 4 (for kids in Year 2). Together, Books 5, 6 and 7 cover all of Stage 4.
Get this 67-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 5, 6 & 7. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!