The learning intentions covered in Book 7 are:
Able to skip count in 2s and 10s
Able to skip count in 5s
Able to solve multiplication problems by skip counting
Understands the x symbol
Able to count in tens from any other number
Knows the number of tens in a decade
Knows multiples of ten which add to 100
Able to name the column in 2-digit numbers
Knows the number of tens and ones in any 2-digit number
Able to use doubles to solve +/- to 20
Able to use teens to solve +/- to 20
Book 7 Posted Booklet
Multiplication and Working with Tens
Book 7 covers some of Stage 4 (for kids in Year 2). Together, Books 5, 6 and 7 cover all of Stage 4.
Get this 72-page activity booklet, in hard copy bound book format, sent to your door.
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist, sticker chart and stickers,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 5, 6 & 7. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!