The learning intentions covered in Book 11 are:
- Able to use doubles of teens to solve +/- within 20
- Able to understand equality
- Able to use standard partitioning to add 2-digit numbers
- Able to use tidy numbers to add 2-digit numbers
- Able to use compensation to add 2-digit numbers
- Able to use difference to subtract 2-digit numbers
- Able to use standard partitioning to subtract 2-digit numbers
- Able to use the combination of notes and coins
- Able to give change
- Able to solve problems involving money
Book 11 e-Copy
2-Digit Numbers and Money
Book 11 covers some of Stage 5 (for kids in Years 3 & 4). Together, Books 11, 12, 13 and 14 cover all of Stage 5.
Get this 105-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 11, 12, 13 & 14. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these four books!