The learning intentions covered in Book 12 are:
- Knows multiplication facts x 3
- Knows multiplication facts x 9
- Understands multiplication is distributive
- Knows multiplication facts x 4
- Understands doubling and halving
- Understands equal sharing
- Understands making equal group
Book 12 e-Copy
Multiplication and Division
Book 12 covers some of Stage 5 (for kids in Years 3 & 4). Together, Books 11, 12, 13 and 14 cover all of Stage 5.
Get this 87-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 11, 12, 13 & 14. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!