The learning intentions covered in Book 13 are:
Able to read, write and order 3-digit numbers
Knows the value of digits in 3-digit numbers
Able to round 3-digit numbers to the nearest 10 or 100
Able to use compensation to add 3-digit numbers
Able to use tidy numbers to add 3-digit numbers
Able to use standard partitioning to add 3-digit numbers
Able to use standard partitioning to subtract 3-digit numbers
Able to use difference to subtract 3-digit numbers
Book 13 e-Copy
Book 13 covers some of Stage 5 (for kids in Years 3 & 4). Together, Books 11, 12, 13 and 14 cover all of Stage 5.
Get this 90-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 11, 12, 13 & 14. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!