The learning intentions covered in Book 14 are:
Understands sizes of fractions in relation to the whole
Able to order unit fractions
Able to find ½, ¼, ⅓, and ⅕ using additive strategies
Understands division as sharing or grouping
Able to select an appropriate strategy
Able to use a calculator efficiently
Able to select an appropriate operation to solve a problem
Able to solve multi-step problems
Book 14 e-Copy
Fractions and Problem Solving
Book 14 covers some of Stage 5 (for kids in Years 3 & 4). Together, Books 11, 12, 13 and 14 cover all of Stage 5.
Get this 86-page activity booklet (in PDF format, emailed to you upon payment).
You will also get:
- information about the curriculum,
- learning intention checklist and sticker chart,
- suggested Apple and Android applications,
- worksheets, activities and board games,
- certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
You can also purchase the Essentials Pack for Books 11, 12, 13 & 14. This pack includes all the physical resources you need for these three books!